Hazwoper Certification - Hazwoper Training
40 Hr HAZWOPER+Laminate 40.0
40 Hr HAZWOPER with GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication 40.0
24 Hr HAZWOPER with GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication 24.0
24 Hr HAZWOPER+Laminate 24.0
8 Hr HAZWOPER Refresher+Laminate 8.0
8 Hr HAZWOPER Ref w/ GHS & OSHA Hazardous Communication 8.0
Hazwoper Training Courses
40 Hr HAZWOPER 40.0
24 Hr HAZWOPER 24.0
First Responder Operations Level 8.0
First Responder Awareness Level 4.0
8 Hr HAZWOPER Refresher 8.0
Save 10% This Month on any of the Hazwoper Training courses! Use discount code save10 at checkout and click "update cart"
We Welcome Corporate Accounts for Hazwoper Certification and/or Help Enrolling!
Speak to one of our experts about getting Hazwoper Training - toll free at 866.959.6230
- Special rates for multiple employees and corporate billing
- Help enrolling or questions answered
Online SchoolRoom and 360training services over 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. This includes classes for OSHA Hazwoper Certification. Customers include industry leaders such as Guaranty Bank, IBC, Trammell Crow Company, Centex Homes, Duke Energy and more. Choose us as your Hazwoper Training source!
Get GHS Compliant Today!
GHS - Globally Harmonized System of Classification & Labeling of Chemicals
Our 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification course includes hazard recognition of
- risk evaluation for chemical
- general site safety concerns.
Our Hazwoper Certification course provides in-depth training on how to perform post emergency response activities & cleanups/remediation at industrial sites, Superfund and RCRA corrective action sites, and voluntary cleanups involving hazardous substances.
You will review the technology and methods available to monitor and detect hazardous materials, learn how to control and contain chemical spills, establish a decontamination process and select and use worker protective equipment, among a wide variety of other subjects.
Our Hazwoper Certification course is one of the best around.
There are three levels for HAZWOPER training as listed in the OSHA 1910.120 regulations. The first level for HAZWOPER training pertains to emergency response. The second level is clean up of contaminated hazardous waste sites and the last level pertains to the treatment, storage and disposal (TSD) of hazardous waste.
Hazwoper Training - Sample Course Descriptions
- hazardous chemicals protection
- hazardous chemicals elimination
- safety of workers and the environment
Our 40 Hour Hazwoper Certification course covers topics included in 29 CFR 1910.120. Please note that 8 hours of hands-on training is required for the 40 hour Hazwoper and can be completed by a qualified instructor. This Hazwoper certification course is specifically designed for workers who are:
- involved in clean-up operations
- voluntary clean-up operations
- emergency response operations
- storage/disposal/treatment of hazardous substances
- identifying the uses for PPE and how to choose the correct PPE
- understanding the principles of decontamination as well as levels of decontamination and methods
- understanding principles of toxicology & relation to various types of chemical exposures
- describing potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers and reactive chemicals
- understanding chemicals and the hazards they present in the workplace
- identifyiing radiation hazards and different types of radiation
The GHS is an acronym for The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals. Our Hazwoper Certification includes training on GHS. The GHS is a system for standardizing and harmonizing the classification and labelling of chemicals.
- Defining health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals;
- Creating classification processes that use available data on chemicals for comparison with the defined hazard criteria; and
- Communicating hazard information, as well as protective measures, on labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
OSHA’s implementation of the Global Harmonization Standard (GHS) is not something to ignore. The Hazard Communication Standard was created in 1983 and has gone relatively unchanged until recently. Becoming compliant is not an option, it’s the law! Get Hazwoper Certification with GHS today!
Our 24 Hour Hazwoper certification course is mainly for the Occasional Site Worker level. It fulfills your requirements for certification under 29 CFR, Part 1910.120 (q),
24 Hour Hazwoper Training is required for employees visiting an uncontrolled hazardous waste operation site as mandated by the government.
Our 24 Hour Hazwoper Certification with Laminate course is comprised of 14 sections, covering different topics pertaining to work place hazards.
A few (not all) of the extra topics are:
- Identify radiation hazards and different types of radiation
- Identify different types of respiratory equipment
- List the elements of site security
- Understand the principles of decontamination as well as levels of decontamination and methods
- Develop a Medical Surveillance Program and understand its purpose
- Identify the types and methods of air monitoring
- Understand the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures
This Hazwoper Training course covers broad issues pertaining to the hazard recognition at work sites. OSHA has developed the Hazwoper program to protect the workers working at hazardous sites and devised extensive regulations to ensure their safety and health. This course, while identifying different types of hazards, also suggests possible precautions and protective measures to reduce or eliminate hazards at the work place.
- Personal Protective Equipment
This Hazwoper Training course covers 40 hours of instruction required by 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3), OSHA’s Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response training standard. This course is designed for General site workers engaged in hazardous substance removal or other activities which expose or potentially expose workers to hazardous substances and health hazards. This Hazwoper Training course is comprised of 25 sections, covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
This Hazwoper Certification course covers 40 hours of instruction required by 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3), OSHA’s Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response training standard. This Hazwoper Training course is designed for General site workers engaged in hazardous substance removal or other activities which expose or potentially expose workers to hazardous substances and health hazards. This course is comprised of 25 sections, covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
In addition to our Hazwoper Training courses we also offer OSHA and EPA Environmental Courses View Courses
- Green Building Commercial Certification Program
- Residential Green Remodeling - Design, Construction, and Certification Program
- Residential Green Building Design and Construction Certification Program
- ISO 9001:2000 – Internal Auditor Course
- Green Infrastructure - Stormwater Management - Best Practices
- Green Infrastructure - Landscape - Best Practices
- Green Infrastructure - Pavement Best Practices
- 8 Hour RCRA Refresher – CA
- The Clean Water Act and Day-to-Day Requirements
- Stormwater Management During Construction
- RCRA: What the Law Requires
- Hazardous Waste Principles & Identification
- Green Building: Building Energy Use
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure
- Health Effects of Asbestos
- Legal Liabilities of Asbestos Inspectors
Hazwoper certification, hazwoper training, Osha Hazwoper
When and Where Did HAZWOPER Training Online Begin?
The online HAZWOPER training industry began in 1998. Since this time, many companies have seen the great value that online training provides - particularly Hazwoper Certification.. Many credible reports indicate that online training provides better comprehension of material and a paper trail to ensure compliance with OSHA HAZWOPER regulations.
U.S. OSHA has also seen the great value in online Hazwoper training . More and more employers are deciding to train their employees online rather in a conventional classroom training setting.
Our Hazwoper Training courses are designed to comply with the extensive federal regulations to ensure the safety and the health of workers.Train today and receive your Hazwoper Certification from a trusted and proven provider!